INFRARED LED LIGHT PHOTON THERAPY About:
- LED, or light emitting diode therapy, is a skincare treatment that uses varying wavelengths of light, including red and blue.
- NASA originally developed it for plant growth experiments on shuttle missions and later found it to have promise for wound treatment. LED light therapy is now used by some aestheticians to help regenerate the skin from aging. It’s also used for acne.
- Your healthcare provider uses red or blue light frequencies based on the skincare concern. Red is primarily used for anti-aging, while blue is used for acne treatment.
INFRARED LED LIGHT PHOTON THERAPY Safety:
- Unlike other types of light therapy, LEDs do not contain ultraviolet rays. Therefore, they’re safe for regular use.
- LED light therapy doesn’t cause burns compared to other anti-aging treatments such as chemical peels, dermabrasion, and laser therapy. It may be safe for all skin colors and types.
- You shouldn’t use LED light therapy if you take Accutane for acne or if you’re experiencing skin rashes.
- Side effects are rare, but may include increased inflammation, redness, and rashes.
LED light therapy has an established history of skin uses. The U.S. Navy SEALs began using it in the 1990s to help heal wounds quickly and to help regenerate damaged muscle tissues.
Since then, the treatment has been researched for different situations in aesthetics. It’s mainly noted for increasing collagen and tissues. All of which can smooth out your skin and reduce the appearance of damage from:
- age spots
There are different frequencies, or wavelengths, used with LED light treatment. These include red and blue light frequencies, which don’t contain ultraviolet rays and are readily absorbed into the skin.
Red, or infrared, light is used for treating the epidermis, which is the outer layer of skin. When the light is applied to your skin, the epidermis absorbs it and then stimulates collagen proteins.
In theory, more collagen means that your skin will look smoother and fuller, which can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Red LED light is also thought to reduce inflammation while improving circulation, which can give you a healthier glow.
Blue LED light therapy, on the other hand, targets the sebaceous glands, which are also called oil glands. They’re located beneath your hair follicles.
Sebaceous glands are necessary for lubricating your skin and hair so that it doesn’t dry out. However, these glands can become overactive, leading to oily skin and acne.
The theory is that blue LED light therapy can target these oil glands and make them less active. In turn, you may see fewer acne breakouts. Blue light can also kill acne-causing bacteria beneath the skin, which can help treat severe acne pimples, including cysts and nodules.
Oftentimes, blue LED light is used in conjunction with red LED light to:
- help treat acne
- decrease scarring
- promote anti-inflammatory effects
One 2018 animal studyTrusted Source found that blue LED improved healing of third-degree skin burns.
It time to check our INFRARED LED LIGHT PHOTON THERAPY V-SHAPE SLIMMING FACE MASSAGER
INFRARED LED LIGHT PHOTON THERAPY V-SHAPE SLIMMING FACE MASSAGER Features:
1.Infrared Hot Compress Therapy Expand pores through hot compress, remove toxins to promote skin absorption of nutrition, stimulate collagen secretion, activate collagen fibers, and reduce facial wrinkles.
2. Blue light mode for acne removal, Red light mode for flat wrinkle skin. 2 lights work together for comprehensive skin care.
3.Strong V-Face Shaping Result Can effectively fix the face contours, make the face smaller and smoother.
4.TENS physiotherapy and micro current are adopted to enhance cell activity, promote muscle movement, accelerate blood circulation, enhance fat metabolism, which can pull the face for a slimmer, smoother and firmer face line.
1. Our battery is 1000 mAh, it can work continuously for eight hours when fully charged, and it can work for one and a half hours in heating mode.
2. It is recommended that you use it twice a day. The time for one use is 10 minutes, and we have an automatic power-off function. It will automatically power off after ten minutes.
3. 25-30 hours continuous use without heating, 2-3 hours continuous use with heating
4. It can be used normally without using a silicone sheet. It is recommended to wipe the two metal sheets in contact with the face first with wet tissues, and to keep the face moisturized better.
5. The silicone can be used 60-70 times, and the protective film must be put back after use.
6. It will stop automatically after turning on without touching the face, and will automatically shut down within 10 seconds.
1 * main device
1 * remote control
1 * adjust belt
4 * electronic pads
1 * USB charging cable
1 * manual
Infrared LED Light Photon Therapy
FREE DELIVERY WORLD WIDE
DELIVERY 20-30 DAYS